Welcome to South Africa T20 League!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for using the SA20 Website, which can be found at thesat20.com.
We assume you accept these terms and conditions by using this website. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions listed on this page, do not use SAT20.
The following terminology is used in all Agreements and in these Terms & Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice: You, the person who accesses this website and accepts the terms and conditions of the Company, are referred to as the “Client,” “You,” and “Your.” The terms “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Ourselves,” and “Us” are all used to refer to Our Company. The terms “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” shall collectively refer to the Client and us. All terms refer to the offering, acceptance, and payment terms necessary to start the process of our assistance to the client in the most reasonable manner to meet those needs while adhering to the terms and conditions of Dutch law and for the express purpose of providing the Company’s stated services.
Except when otherwise noted, all content on SAT20 is the property of SA20 and/or its licensors. The exercise of any intellectual property rights is unaffected. In accordance with the limitations stated in these terms and conditions, you are only permitted to download this from South Africa League T20 for personal use.
You must not:
- Republish material.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material.
- Redistribute content.
SA20 reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant SA20 a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organisations are permitted to link to our home page, publications, or other website content as long as the link complies with the following requirements: (a) it is not false or deceptive; (b) it does not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party or its goods or services; and (c) it is appropriate given the linked party’s website.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
Without our prior written consent and approval, you are not permitted to put frames around any of our Web pages that change how they look or how they are presented visually.
We disclaim all responsibility for any content that appears on your website. You acknowledge that you will hold us harmless and defend us from any lawsuits resulting from your website. Any website should not contain any links that could be seen as defamatory, pornographic, or illegal, or that violate someone else’s rights in any way or that support such violations.
Reservation of Rights
We have the right to ask you to take down any link to our website, or only one in particular. You consent to quickly remove all links to our website upon demand. Additionally, we retain the right to modify these terms and conditions and the linking policy whenever we see fit. You agree to be governed by and comply with these linking terms and conditions if you frequently link to our website.
Removal of links from our website
Please get in touch with us right away if you see a link on our website that is offensive for any reason. We will take requests to delete links into consideration, but we are not obligated to do so or to contact you directly.
We make no promises regarding the veracity or thoroughness of the data on this website, nor do we promise that it will always be accessible or that the information on it will be maintained current.
To the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and its use. Nothing in this disclaimer is intended to:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The liability limitations and prohibitions set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, tort, and breach of statutory duty.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind as long as the website and its information and services are provided free of charge.