Pretoria Capitals vs Joburg Super Kings Win Prediction | Match # 13
- Phil Salt has scored over 100 runs in the tournament so far and the English opener is well worth backing as Pretoria Capitals’ highest run scorer against Joburg Super Kings. Pace bowler Eathan Bosch has taken four wickets from the last two games and we expect him to be Pretoria Capitals’ top wicket taker in this game.
- Reeza Hendricks hit 45 runs from 50 balls at the top of the order for the Super Kings on Tuesday and he is our tip for their highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Aaron Phangiso took 4-32 in Match 11 and he is a strong choice for Joburg Super Kings’ top wicket taker against Pretoria Capitals.
- The opening pair of Phil Salt and Will Jacks have had a better start to the competition than Reeza Henricks and Faf du Plessis. We recommend backing Pretoria Capitals to have the highest opening partnership.
Live Match Odds
Pretoria Capitals vs Joburg Super kings Match Toss Prediction
Pretoria Capitals were asked to bat first ahead of winning the last game at SuperSport Park and we predict that both captains will want to bat first ahead of this match.
PC Key Players
- Phil Salt
- Eathan Bosch
- Anrich Nortje
Pretoria Capitals Predicted Playing 11
Phil Salt (wk), Will Jacks, Rilee Rossouw, Theunis de Bruyn, Jimmy Neesham, Shane Dadswell, Wayne Parnell (c), Migael Pretorius, Eathan Bosch, Adil Rashid, Anrich Nortje
JSK Key Players
- Reeza Hendricks
- Alzarri Joseph
- Aaron Phangiso
Joburg Super Kings Predicted Playing 11
Reeza Hendricks, Faf du Plessis (c), Leus du Plooy, Kyle Verreyne (wk), Sibonelo Makhanya, Donovan Ferreira, Romario Shepherd, Gerald Coetzee, Alzarri Joseph, Maheesh Theekshana, Aaron Phangiso
- If Super Kings bat first: 160-165 (Capitals to win the match)
- If Capitals bat first: 170-175 (Capitals to win the match)