Pretoria Capitals Vs Joburg Super Kings Win Prediction | Match #11
- Reeza Hendricks has hit 11 half-centuries from 47 IT20s and the opener is well worth backing as Joburg Super Kings’ highest run scorer in this game. Alzarri Joseph is an excellent pace bowler with experience across many of the top T20 leagues. We expect him to be Jobug Super Kings’ top wicket taker against Pretoria Capitals.
- Phil Salt has scored 27 T20 half-centuries and is our tip for Pretoria Capitals’ highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Anrich Nortje bowls with good pace and high levels of consistency. The South African international is a strong choice for Pretoria Capitals’ top wicket taker against Joburg Super Kings.
- With Phil Salt and Will Jacks at the top of the order, we recommend backing Pretoria Capitals to hit the most sixes in this clash.
Live Match Odds
|Team Name||BETWAY||1XBET||PARI MATCH|
|Sunrisers Eastern Cape||2.1||1.66||1.66|
Joburg Super Kings vs Pretoria Capitals Match Toss Prediction
Both teams have batted first in both of their matches and we predict that whichever skipper wins the toss, he will choose to bat first again in this game.
JSK Key Players
- Reeza Hendricks
- Gerald Coetzee
- Alzarri Joseph
Joburg Super Kings Predicted Playing 11
Janneman Malan, Reeza Hendricks, Faf du Plessis (c), Kyle Verreynne (wk), Leus du Plooy, Donovan Ferreira, Romario Shepherd, George Garton, Alzarri Joseph, Gerald Coetzee, Aaron Phangiso
PRE Key Players
- Phil Salt
- Will Jacks
- Anrich Nortje
Pretoria Capitals Predicted Playing 11
Phil Salt (wk), Will Jacks, Rilee Rossouw, Theunis de Bruyn, Jimmy Neesham, Shane Dadswell, Wayne Parnell (c), Migael Pretorius, Eathan Bosch, Adil Rashid, Anrich Nortje
- If Joburg Super Kings bat; Score – 155-169; Pretoria Capitals wn
- If Pretoria Capitals bat; Score – 162-172; Pretoria Capitals win