Paarl Royals vs Durban’s Super Giants Win Prediction | Match #10
Paarl Royals vs Durban’s Super Giants Win Prediction
- Jos Buttler is one of the best T20 openers in the world, and he is worth backing as the Paarl Royals’ leading run scorer against Durban’s Super Giants. Lungi Ngidi has impressed in both of his appearances, taking 2-33 on Sunday. He is our pick to be the top wicket taker for the Paarl Royals in this game.
- Quinton de Kock has 146 runs in the SA20 and is our pick to be Durban’s Super Giants’ highest run scorer against Paarl Royals. Reece Topley has five wickets in two games and is a strong contender for Durban’s Super Giants’ top wicket taker in this match.
- After a great start to the tournament, we recommend backing Quinton de Kock to hit over 23.5 runs in this clash.
Paarrl Royals Players
- Jos Buttler
- Eoin Morgan
- Lungi Ngidi
Paarl Royals Predicted Playing 11
Jason Roy, Jos Buttler (wk), Wihan Lubbe, David Miller (c), Eoin Morgan, Dane Vilas, Evan Jones, Ferisco Adams, Bjorn Fortuin, Tabraiz Shamsi, Lungi Ngidi
DUR Key Players
- Kyle Mayers-
- Quinton de Kock-
- Reece Topley-
Durban Super Giants Predicted Playing 11
Kyle Mayers, Wiaan Mulder, Quinton de Kock (c) (wk), Heinrich Klaasen, Keemo Paul, Dwaine Pretorius, Jason Holder, Keshav Maharaj, Simon Harmer, Prenelan Subrayen, Reece Topley
- If Paarl Royals Bat first and score between 165-175, PR will win this match.If Durban
- Super Giants Bat first and score between 170-185, DSG will win this match.