MI Cape Town vs Sunrisers Eastern Cape Win Prediction | Match # 12
- Dewald Brevis has hit 127 runs in the tournament with only Quinton de Kock scoring more so far. The opener is our tip for MI Cape Town’s highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Kagiso Rabada took 2-12 on this pitch earlier in the competition and is well worth backing as MI Cape Town’s top wicket taker against Sunrisers.
- Aiden Markram hit 50 runs from 35 balls against MI Cape Town in Match 9 and the skipper is our pick for Sunrisers Eastern Cape’s highest run scorer in this fixture. Sisanda Magala has four wickets from his last two appearances and the quick bowler is a strong choice for Sunrisers’ top wicket taker at Newlands.
- After bowling to a very high standard across all formats, we recommend backing Kagiso Rabada to take over 1.5 wickets in this clash.
Live Match Odds
MICCT vs SEAC Match Toss Prediction
Four of the last five SA20 games have seen the toss winning team choose to field first. We predict that both sides will want to bowl first in this match.
MICT Key Players
- Dewald Brevis
- George Linde
- Kagiso Rabada
MI Cape Town Predicted Playing 11
Dewald Brevis, Ryan Rickleton, Grant Roelofsen (wk), Sam Curran, Rassie van der Dussen, George Linde, Odean Smith, Delano Potgieter, Rashid Khan (c), Kagiso Rabada, Olly Stone
EAC Key Players
- Aiden Markram
- Ottniel Baartman
- Sisanda Magala
Sunrisers Eastern Cape Predicted Playing 11
Adam Rossington (wk), JJ Smuts, Sarel Erwee, Aiden Markram (c), Tristan Stubbs, Jordan Cox, Marco Jansen, James Fuller, Roelof van der Merwe, Sisanda Magala, Ottniel Baartman
- If Sunrisers Eastern Cape bat: Score- 145-155; MI Cape Town Win
- If MI Cape Town bat: Score- 150-160; MI Cape Town Win